JLL, Global Research Director
Jeremy Kelly is lead director within Global Research at JLL, responsible for several of the company’s flagship global research programmes including Global Real Estate Transparency, Global Market Perspective and JLL’s Cities Research. Jeremy has over 30 years’ experience in commercial property market analysis having worked on a wide range of projects across the globe.
Over the last 15 years Jeremy has built JLL’s flagship ‘Cities Research Center’. He uses the work with leading corporates, developers and investors on their global strategies and expansion plans; as well as advising city governments on city competitiveness.
Jeremy is author of several recent JLL papers including:
- Global Real Estate Transparency Index, 2018: Data, Disclosure and Disruption
- World Cities: Mapping the Pathways to Success, 2018
- Decoding City Performance, 2017
- Global Cities Momentum Index, 2014-2018
- A series addressing city futures and real estate dynamics in China’s leading cities, the most recent being – China12: China Cities Go Global, 2018
- Global300: The New Commercial Geography of Cities, 2015
- Tokyo on the World Stage, 2014
- Redefining Retail Investment – Global Real Estate Futures, 2012
- A New World of Cities – Redefining the Real Estate Investment Map, 2012